Powered By Blogger

Friday 7 March 2014

Spreading the Misery

What someone else said to me a little while back about miscarriage has kind of stuck with me a little. I have been struggling with other people and their ability to get pregnant quickly, and then comparing myself to them. Something along the lines of 'they've had 2/3/4 kids and no miscarriages. Well how come I had to have 2 miscarriages and one child?'

A poster on this blog said that it didn't seem fair that the misery wasn't spread out a bit more fairly. I mean, how come some people get to have kids without any of this happening? I realise here I'm asking an impossible question.

Also, does it make me a bad person, (although i'm certainly not wishing this hell on anyone else), to wish someone who was fertile shared a bit of this burden instead of the same people all of the time?

Having a selfish/ contemplative/ pissed off moment. Sorry.

 ****************************************************

In my quest to be healthy/ skinny, I'm beginning a new detox diet with Forever Living. It involves 9 days of drinking aloe vera juice (think a mix of sweat and aspirin) and shakes. I've heard the results are good- I remain dubious as to whether I will actually be able to stick at it. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line and say hi!