Powered By Blogger

Monday 24 February 2014

One Year Anniversary

In 2 days time, it will be the anniversary of the day my life changed. In some ways, this feels worse than the EDD ever did. Back when it happened, I had no idea that a year from then I would still be stuck. Waiting. At that point I had it in my mind that a miscarriage is what every woman has to go through at some point. It was a blip. An anomaly. Unlikely to happen again.

Fast forward 12 months and I've had a second miscarriage and I've found out that DH has morphology issues with his sperm so the chance of me getting pregnant naturally is much reduced. I don't honestly know whether I will ever be ready to try again, or if it's even worth risking more heartache.

I have more good days than bad now, and my miscarriages are no longer the first thing on my mind upon waking, but I know the next few days are going to be bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line and say hi!